i love memorial day weekend as it feels like the launching point for summer. and while summer in chicago is incredibly fun, it often flies by a bit too fast. so here are 10 things i plan on tackling before summer has come and gone.
- take a spontaneous trip
- host an ice cream party (and make this among others)
- take a sailing lesson
- take more warm evening walks with walter
- go on a hike
- buy a new pair of sunglasses (since i sadly just lost these)
- take an outdoor yoga class
- go to a music festival
- print out the hundreds of instagrams on my phone
- do most of our grocery shopping at the farmer's market
what are some of your summer to dos?